You should care for your vehicle graphics like you would any fine paint finish. Using high quality products designed specifically for car care and these cleaning and maintenance procedures will help keep your vehicle graphics looking their best.
• Wash whenever the car appears dirty. Contaminants allowed to remain on the graphic may be more difficult to remove during cleaning.
• Rinse off as much dirt and grit as possible with a spray of water.
• See “Difficult Contaminants” on page 1, for spot cleaning bird droppings, tar, etc.
• Use a wet, non-abrasive detergent such as 3M™ Car Wash Soap 39000 or Meguiar’s NXT Generation® Car Wash or Deep Crystal® Car Wash and a soft, clean cloth or sponge.
• Rinse thoroughly with clean water. To reduce water spotting, immediately use a silicone squeegee to remove water and finish with a clean microfiber cloth.
Automated Car Washes
Brush-type car washes are not recommended as they can abrade the film and cause edges to lift or chip, as well as dulling the film’s appearance. Brushless car washes are acceptable. Pressure Washing Although hand washing is the preferred cleaning method, pressure washing may be used under these conditions.
• Ensure the water pressure is kept below 2000 psi (14 MPa).
• Keep water temperature below 180 °F (80 °C).
• Use a spray nozzle with a 40 degree wide angle spray pattern.
• Keep the nozzle at least 1 foot (300 mm) away from and perpendicular (at 90 degrees) to the graphic.
If you are interested in any of these services then make sure to get in touch by calling us on 01284 848640 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to sign up to our form to stay up to date with all of our offers.